I'd ordered myself a new jack as I wanted one with a rubberised pad, so that I wouldn't scratch the chassis tubes when jacking the car. Done a fair bit of research, and decided on an Arcan 2 tonne trolley jack, that I got off ebay link here if you want to get yourself one.
So I got to get the car jacked up and got ready to work...
|Ready for cleaning and an aero screen|
|Arcan 2 tonne trolley jack in action|
|Caterham R500 13 inch wheel|
|Bilberry wheel cleaner getting to work.|
|Wheel woolies great for cleaning your wheels.|
|Gtechniq C5 wheel armour.|
|Caterham R500 13 inch wheel refitted to car after cleaning and Gtechniq C5 wheel armour being applied.|
|Windscreen allen bolts removed.|
|Windscreen and 12v master switch removed.|
|Carbon Aeroscreen and 12v master switch refitted.|
|Masking tape on aeroscreen marked ready for drilling.|
|Drivers side mirror fitted to aeroscreen.|
|Passenger side mirror fitted to aeroscreen.|
|Autoglym clay bar and rapid detailer lubricant spray.|
|My first stone chip!|
|Porsche Riviera Blue 39e touch up stick.|
A quick dab of the touch up paint and the mark was gone.
|Chip covered with touch up stick paint.|
|Freshly cleaned Caterham R500 with newly fitted carbon aeroscreen.|
Got back quite late, watched Hamilton win the F1 - an altogether awesome 'car' day.