Firstly the aero screen mirror mount cracked, so a new one had to be fitted.
|Cracked aero screen mirror mount|
|New aero screen mirror mount fitted|
|The 'correct length' bolts for the aero mirror mounts... According to Caterham that is...|
I ordered some stainless steel M5 countersunk bolts that are 10mm in (total) length, and they fit perfectly - and don't look like there's too much bolt left over, unlike the Caterham sized bolts (which I think are 16mm).
I also noticed one of the rear boot cover poppers had broken, so this needed replacing.
|Rear boot cover popper broken off|
|Rear boot cover popper replaced|
The exhaust also looked a complete mess after the soaking we had on the way back from France, so I decided to remove the exhaust and take it to a local polishing company for a 'spruce up' details of which I'll continue on the next post.
|Exhaust can, cat bypass pipe and manifold pipes removed for polishing|