- Collection on 24th March
- PBC possibly the afternoon of the 24th or the day after
- Remedial works completed end of week commencing 24th March
- IVA week commencing 31st March (or this week as I write)
- Followed by registration and potential collection at the end of April for a track day in France which I'd booked last year and based a lot of my build deadlines around..
- An empty garage
- Shattered dreams
- A depleted bank account
- Some carbon upgrades (handbrake and rear lights)
- A headache
- Customer returned track day roll bar delivered, replacement has marks on top as well
|Customer returned track day roll bar delivered, replacement has marks on top as well
- 620R seats were delivered, then collected within four hours of delivery as they were pre-production' prototypes. Now I've been told I can't have them even though the emails I have from Caterham say otherwise
|620R seats were delivered, then collected within four hours of delivery as they were 'pre-production' prototypes.
- The wheels delivered were not the anthracite eight spoke type, which have been replaced, but the replacements have scratches, are not balanced and have had wheel weights removed leading me to believe these are not brand new
|One of the scratches on the 'new' wheels.
- Caterham are out of stock of the anthracite hub caps
- Coolant bottle was broken with no replacements in stock
- The powder coat on the underside of the chassis is scratched where the holes for the seat bolts have been drilled
- I'm yet to receive an air filter element
- The lowered floor is not sealed properly - there is a hole from the passenger side to the outside world
|The lowered floor is not sealed properly - there is a hole from the passenger side to the outside world
- Fuse cover is out of stock
- Harness straps are of varying colours
|Harness straps are of varying colours
- Diff strut holes drilled into boot and chassis member, but apparently this is in error
|Diff strut holes drilled into boot and chassis member, but apparently this is in error
- Steering wheel QR scratched and instructions for wiring indicators not supplied
- No hood or doors
- Paint work is incredibly soft and doesn’t have a lacquer by the looks of it (2-pack??)
- Initial decals wrong with revised decals not positioned correctly
- Armourfend isn’t Armourfend as quoted, but is a hexis product
In the meantime, I'll continue to twiddle my thumbs wondering what better things I could've done with a heap of cash. I'll keep you posted.