This could be scraping the bottom of the barrel for content, but thought I'd post it anyway...
I'd not had any decals fitted to the side of the bonnet as the Superlight R500 decals I'd been supplied were black, and subsequently didn't really seem to go with the overall colour scheme... So I had a version of the latest Caterham typeface and the 'R500' added together to make the domain of the blog.
I asked a local printing company to source the MacTac MACal 9807-07 Pro SL luminous orange media (URL to MacTac pdf here), and then cut it using the vector files I'd been supplied. I decided to get a square version and a more domain type (landscape) version cut, in a number of sizes which were finished off today.
|MacTac MACal 9807-07 Pro SL luminous orange decals cut in various sizes and formats.|
|www.caterhamr500.co.uk decal lined up, ready for fitting.|
|Adhesive backing removed, ready for sticking to the bonnet and final mounting paper removal.|
And the end result - my domain on my car, and I think it looks like it should've always been there.
|Domain decal stuck to bonnet on both sides.|