Anyway after a good rest, I got to work on re-fitting the starter motor and the alternator. As the throttle bodies and the carbon part of the air box take up quite a lot of space the access was limited and these two jobs were quite fiddly and time consuming.
Starter motor got re-fitted first. I need to check the wiring with Derek at CC tomorrow, and also where the alternator brown wire goes to.
|Starter motor re-fitted.|
|Alternator, pulley and belt re-fitted.|
|Plugging main engine wiring block together.|
|One brake calliper finished.|
|Gear stick fitted.|
|Reverse light switch in place.|
Lee is coming over tomorrow night to give me a hand with the rear wings and stone guards. I'll also try and get the rear indicators on and if we've got time take a more in depth look at the cooling.