I had struggled to get the bolt into the chassis on the front lower wishbone support on both sides, so Derek thought it worthwhile sending me a couple of new bolts. They were just as tight. Derek suggested sending me a tap to clear the thread, but they didn't have a correct gauge one in stock, so I'd have to wait until the end of the week. A quick post on blatchat and member on there by the name of Tomb suggested making my own tap.
I found this video on YouTube, and as I had two spare bolts, I decided to get the Dremel out for it's maiden use and give it a whirl...
|Bolt in Dremel Multi-Vice ready to be turned into a tap|
|Home made tap - it worked a treat, and cleaned up the thread perfectly.|
|So I managed to do quite a lot, fitted the lower and upper wishbones, and the shocks.|