...So with a new year there's always a load of boring resolutions that you never end up sticking to, so I thought I'd make a list of some things I want to do this year - Caterham style.
In no particular order:-
- Try and do a bit more blogging
- Attend the North herts meet more than twice
- Do at least two trips to Wales
- Go to Folembray (mid May I think)
- Get to Ledenon circuit at some point
- Get the car flat floored
- Get a set of Nitron shocks (or similar)
- Have a rolling road tune to max out the bhp
- Blitz through my new rear CR500's and get onto ZZR's
- Fit the carbon headlights I desperately NEEDED... six months ago!
I think ten things is a good starting point. Let's see if I can get that lot done - I'll give it a darn good try.
Oh yeah and do more of this:-
|Me driving my Caterham R500|